Several positions are available for
graduate students & undergraduate researchers
in the LAB of Energy Conversion & Storage.
Highly motivated candidates with a background in chemical engineering, materials science & engineering, chemistry, physics or a related field are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants are welcome to contact
LAB Chief or PI
1. Ohhyun's paper with KOREATECH has been accepted
for publication in Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering.
2. Jihyeon has been awarded the Research Subsidies for
Ph.D. Candidates from National Research Foundation, congrats!
3. Seyoung has received an outstanding presentation award from
the 2023 Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Symposium, congrats!
4. Seohyeon's paper with Hanyang Univ. has been published in
Applied Surface Science.
5. Jae Hyun starts his integrated Ph.D. course, welcome!
6. Collaborative paper with POSTECH has been published in Angewante Chemie-International Edition.
Noble metal single-atoms for lithium-ion batteries: A booster for ultrafast charging/discharging in carbon electrodes
Applied Surface Science, 2023, 624, 157161
Next Generation Batteries // AI-based Computational Chem. // Electrocatalysts // Free Formed Matter // Droplets Chem. // Next Generation Batteries // AI-based Computational Chem. // Electrocatalysts // Free Formed Matter // Droplets Chem. //
Team A Nanotech. for Intelligent Interfaces of ECS
Team B A.I. based Quantum Materials for ECS
Integrated Ph.D. Course
School of Chemical Engineering & Materials Science,
Department of Intelligent Energy & Industry (Graduate),
Department of Advanced Materials Engineering,
Office. Room 207 @ Building 209 (PI Office. Room 324 @ Building 310)
LAB. Room 111 @ Building 207
84, Heukseok-ro, Dongjak-gu, Seoul 06974, Republic of Korea
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +82-2-820-5936